Friday 20 January 2012

Mr President

My heart bleeds
My eyes also bleeds
My soul is scared
Prayed for my close ones
Yet we die

You beat me cos am scared
But you know am not, 
You love to see the blood in my eyes
Yet you say you know what i feel

Am hungry, scared, yet strong
You promised me food But death, i got instead
You promised Security
But discrimination, i am rewarded with

Am i suppose to love you after this?
Am i suppose to elect you again?
Am i suppose to trust you with my life like demola did?
Am i suppose to give u the opportunity to make the right choice at the wrong time again?

Fell in love with you but you stripped me naked
My name, Nigeria is meant to be great
But you made me kill my children
Now am scared for you
Cause you will soon lose your head for trusting the wrong ones
Instead of me...........

No comments:

Post a Comment